NEWS: Give me 10 minutes of your time and I'll share
with you my secret to generating over $3,000,000 in only
27 months
online. Click here to learn more!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Create Your Own Destiny!

Every now and then situations occur in our daily lives that we believe are a result of a greater good or I like to characterize simply as destiny. Some of us believe these events are supposed to happen, others rejoice in them and yet some watch them go by and disappear.

I’m a person who is very conscious of situations and events occurring around me including decisions made by myself and others. Situational awareness is very important in defining your destiny because each twist or turn through out your day can be part of a defining moment. I believe each of us follow a basic course of life set forth by our creator, but we each influence the direction by our daily decisions and planning. Think about how many decisions you make every day, it is truly amazing. My latest decision cost me six hours on a plane back to Texas. Why, because I was trying to get an earlier fight out of California at the same time a storm was halting all takeoffs to Dallas. Well to make a long story short, I arrived and my destination at exactly the same time I would have without any changes to my original plans. Note to self, *Stick to your plan*. However, I took advantage of the delay to formulate the content of this article.

The key is first developing your plan, and then have the conscious awareness to identify situations when they occur so you can make the accurate decision to influence your destiny. I have no resource available or know of one to help you make *accurate* decisions. Your decision making process is a byproduct of experience, environment and personality traits. All I trying to do is make you think and possibly change the way you are influencing you life’s plan towards your ultimate destiny. Maybe you are the thinker and need to be more of a doer, or worse you are the impulsive decision maker that does not take the time to think through your decisions. Whatever the case is, awareness is critical so pay attention to the little things and make the necessary adjustments. Pay attention to the outcome of your decisions and if some of them did not turn out so well, try to breakdown what went wrong. Take responsibility and do not blame someone else. There are a lot of good resources available on critical thinking, or self improvement no matter what your profession or age.

One such online resource I use is Success University.
With Success University you sign into a multitude of programs and opportunity.
http://start.successuniversity.com/specialoffer.aspx

What is really exciting is the trial period that only cost $2. I think of it as trying multiple learning courses without having to pay a fee. http://start.successuniversity.com/specialoffer.aspx

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home