NEWS: Give me 10 minutes of your time and I'll share
with you my secret to generating over $3,000,000 in only
27 months
online. Click here to learn more!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Is Quality Really Free?

We have all heard the phrase; *Quality Is Free*, but is that statement really true? I think it is true from the perspective when you personalize *quality* to an individual, not a product or consumable item.

Webster’s definition of quality is simply, 1: peculiar and essential character, or feature 2: excellence or distinction.

Perform a little introspection and ask yourself, *Do I perform all of my tasks at home and work in such a manner for them to be identified with the term excellence?*. If you can good for you, it is very difficult for me to say I perform everything at that high of level, but I do try and complete every task to the best of my abilities.

We have a tendency to over use some words when describing products, Quality is one of them. What I do not see is the term overused when describing people, either their character or work habits as an individual. I believe this is true because, when *quality* is used in describing a person, the word carries a mark of high distinction and excellence.

If you find yourself using the term *quality* to describe anything short of excellence, stop and realign yourself. Why, because if you don’t there might be a tendency for you in your life to fall short in some tasks, work performance or even relationships. Do not shortchange yourself, do everything within your power to perform even the simple tasks to the best of your ability. Lead by example and soon positive changes will materialize around you and success will follow.

I do caution you to be wary of products on the market that over hype quality. For example if the advertising is something like; *Quality is Job One*, as Ford Motor Company used to, then there should be some quantifiable facts to substantiate the claim. Do your research; check out all possible sources of information when making your selection.

In the world of consumer products, Quality is Free … Assurance is the expensive part. Only you can change yourself and the perception about what your character is, make it positive, froth with excellence and distinction.

One quality Self Improvement site I have enjoyed is Success University. What a great support team of people they have, check it our today through this link.
http://start.successuniversity.com/specialoffer.aspx

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home