NEWS: Give me 10 minutes of your time and I'll share
with you my secret to generating over $3,000,000 in only
27 months
online. Click here to learn more!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Taking the First Step

If there are no negatives in your life; if you never have a problem finding positive influences; if you are that rarest of individuals who, when faced with making a decision, immediately does the right thing and never looks back; if you never suffer from self doubt; then you can skip this week's blemails.

But if you are like me, and second guess your decisions time and again, especially in the darkness of an early morning after a night of too little sleep, then this series is right up your alley.

I know that the only thing I can really change today is my attitude. And after I've changed my attitude, all things are possible. But an attitude change is a totally inside job. And it's HARD WORK.

Getting started is the hardest part. But the old adage "a journey of a thousand miles begins with just a single step" is so true. If you are going to build a house, there are steps you'd take, and in a certain order. First, you'd have a dream, a vision. And then you'd put the plan on paper. And then you'd get the tools you need. Only after these are accomplished would you begin to build.

Building (or rebuilding) a life is a lot like building a house. And these are the steps.

1. Dare to Believe.
2. Position Yourself for Change.
3. Use the Keys for Breaking Through.

This posting a new three series step by articles from writer and author, Patricia Thibodeau

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home